Information We Collect
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users.
- “Non Personal Information” This is information that is not personally identifiable to you. It may include publicly available information or information we automatically collect when you access our Website through a web browser.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” This is non-public information that can identify you as an individual or may be of private or sensitive nature. Personal Identifiable Information may consist of your contact information, billing details, or any other information you provide us when using our services.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide when using our Website. We only collect Personal Identifiable Information when you provide it to us. We collect this information when you fill out our contact form, or when you make a payment to us through Stripe. (For more information about our payment processing, see the Third Party Payment Processors section below.) As a Visitor, you can browse our Website without needing to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information.
Computer Collected Information
When you use our Website, certain computer information is automatically collected by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. This information is typically Non Personal Information. The two main ways to collect this information is through Cookies and third party tracking tools.
- Third Party Tracking Tools Third Party Tracking Tools, such as Google Analytics, are designed to collect only Non Personal Information about your use of our Website. You understand that such tools are created and managed by third parties and our outside our control. We are not responsible for what information is captured by such third parties or how those third parties use and store that information.
You can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive directly from you or through computer collection as follows:
- Customizing Our Website We may use the Personally Identifiable Information you provide us along with any computer collected information we receive to customize our Website.
- Data Aggregation We retain the right to collect and use Non Personal Information through your use of our Website and computer collection such as Cookies and Google Analytics. We aggregate such data for internal analytics to help improve our Website, our services, and for marketing and advertising purposes. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregation.
- Sharing Information with Third Party Service Providers We do not sell or provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that perform functions on our behalf (i.e. payment processing); such affiliates will only receive and be authorized to use information necessary to perform such functions on our behalf.
- Legal Requests We may disclose or allow access to your Personally Identifiable Information pursuant to a legal request, including but not limited to, subpoenas, legal proceedings, search warrants, court orders, or in compliance with laws if we believe that law requires us to do so, with or without your notice.
Third Party Payment Processors
We store and protect all User information in secure databases protected by industry standard access controls, including secure passwords, encryptions, and firewalls. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of Personally Identifiable Information through online transactions. You do so at your own risk.
We retain Personally Identifiable Information, with the exception of payment and credit card information, for as long as is necessary to provide services to our Users. We may continue to retain such information even after to comply with legal obligations, enforce agreements, resolve disputes, or protect our legitimate interests.
- Service Related Communications We will send you service related emails that entail to your project inquiry, your project, web hosting or any maintenance and website updates. These communications are not promotional in nature and will not have an opt-out option unless you terminate your relationship with us.
- Promotional Emails With your permission, we may send emails about new features or services. You may opt out of these communications at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
We will never sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission.
Links to Other Websites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Website is directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have inadvertently collected Personal Identifiable Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information.